Approximately 90 kms, 2 hours drive from Mumbai on Karjat-Murbad axis on tarred road. An investment for life, requiring zero to low maintenance. A well planned, painstakingly developed orchard over 22 years, brought up from vacant land at the foothills of the mighty Sahyadris to a fully functional, heavily planted, self sufficient farm, an orchard for relaxation with family and friends. A place one will be proud to call one's own, in picturesque surrounding, neither too large to entail it as a business venture taking time nor too small to hamper the feeling of vastness, endlessness and peace. The present owners have spent many beautiful days around the big colorful maple tree and starlit nights around bonfire with family and friends, seen flamingoes with the first rays of the sun, heard the seasonal stream gushing at their door step in the quietness of the wilderness. Safe and secure with barbed wire fencing the entire 6 acres, friendly village folks across the road the place is fast becoming a haven for tourists seeking quietness, farm tourism, adventure and trekking. Situated in the green belt, fast developing, builders/developers haven with multiple properties, farm development happening in and around the area Flamingo stands special with appeal for anyone- the gentleman farmer, nature lover, investor or developer.
· Fully developed, fenced 6 acres, heavily planted maintained by owner last 22 years.
· 1042 Teak Trees on terraced tiers and along boundary.
· 200 Alphonso mango trees, 22 years old, fruiting.
· 163 Coconut trees, 15 years old, fruiting.
· 7000+ Bamboos
· 55 large to very large trees including teak, mango, mahua, jamun, ain, bel, chiku
Patchouli plantation done for few years giving excellent yield.
· Drip irrigation all through the plantation placed by Jain Irrigation Company
· 1 acre of Paddy field with good yearly yield
· Vegetables grown · 2 working bore wells.